Parsvnath Development Ltd – Parsvnath Developers is one of India’s top real estate developers founded by Pradeep Kumar Jain. The company has an experience of more than two periods in offering state–of–the–art development and construction. It was founded in1984, and its headquarters is located in India with 237(2022) employees
Mr Sanjeev Kumar Jain – Mr Sanjeev Kumar Jain, the Managing Director & CEO of the Company, graduated with a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) degree from the B.V. College of Engineering, Pune, where he specialized in advanced construction technology. He has over two eras of experience in the real estate sector
- It is a public limited company
- It is located in East Delhi.
- Its authorized share capital is INR 350.00 cr, and the total paid-up capital is INR 217.59 cr.
- Its operating revenues range is INR 100 cr – 500 cr for the financial year ending on Mar 31 2021
Parsvnath Developers Ltd Split history:
It has split the face value one time since Oct 18 2010. And it had last split the face value of its shares from Rs 10 to Rs 5 in 2016. The share has been quoted on an ex-split basis from Oct 18 2010. As on Apr 21, 2023, the Intrinsic Value is Rs. 41.16, estimated based on the Median of the three historical models
Unchanged Factors of Company Ltd
- Promoters’ pledges remained unchanged at 33.03% of holdings in Mar 2023 qtr.
- Promoters holding remains unchanged at 66.27% in Mar 2023 qtr
- FII/FPI holding remains unchanged at 0.16% in Mar 2023 qtr
- The number of FII/FPI investors decreased from 11 to 10 in Mar 2023 qtr
- Institutional Investors holding remains unchanged at 0.19% in Mar 2023 qtr
Subsidiaries of 2021 Parsvnath Developers Ltd
- Parsvnath Estate Developers Private Limited
- Primetime Realtors Pvt. Ltd
- Parsvnath Hessa Developers Private Limited
- Parsvnath Landmark Developers Private Limited
- Snigdha Buildwell Private Limited
- Parsvnath Realty Ventures Limited
- Parsvnath HB Projects Pvt. Ltd
- Suksma Buildtech Private Limited
- Parsvnath Film City Ltd.
- PDL Assets Ltd
- Farhad Realtors Private Limited
- Homelife Real Estate Private Limited
- Parsvnath Rail Land Project Private Limited
- Vasavi PDL Ventures Private Limited
- Parsvnath Retail Limited
- Parsvnath Infra Ltd.
- Jarul Promoters & Developers Private Limited
- Parsvnath Hotels Ltd.
- Parsvnath Promoters and Developers Private Limited
- 3P Land Holdings Ltd.
- AGI Infra Ltd.
- Ajmera Realty & Infra India Ltd.
- Alchemist Realty Ltd.
- Alpine Housing Development Corporation Ltd.
.(National Stock Exchange) NSE – An organization of national importance with international standing. It has trusted market infrastructure institutions with high standards of corporate governance.
FEATURES OF NSE
- A domestic brand with a global vision,
- It is counted as one of the world’s largest exchanges and a spark for steering India’s economic growth.
- It was the first exchange in India to apply electronic or screen-based trading
- It began its operations in 1994;
- It is a pioneer in technology which ensures the consistency and accomplishment of its systems through innovation and financing in
- It operates a market ecosystem to bring in transparency & efficiency.
- Its robust state-of-the-art technology offers high levels of robustness, safety and flexibility for trading and investment opportunities across all assets and for all investors’ categories
- It focused on investor protection and disciplined development of the Indian capital market
Parsvnath Developers Limited stock NSE
- NSE stock PARSVNATH Parsvnath Developers Limited’s share price targets are below. These share price targets & forecasts are valid for short-term, mid-term, to long-term. As on 21 Fri Apr 2023, the Current price of Parsvnath Developers Limited PARSVNATH is 7.75, and the trend of the stock is towards the downside, and inventory can be sold for price targets of 7.73, 7.29, 7.09, 6.99, 6.29, 6.98. Parsvnath Developers Limited PARSVNATH Opened at 7.80 & Closed at 7.75 and moved inside a range of 7.65-7.90. The most recent Bulk deal for Parsvnath Developers Ltd. happened on Jul 13 2021, on NSE. 5,259,620 shares were traded at an average price of Rs 13.34
- For Block Deals –
- Morning Block Deal Window (first session): This window shall operate between 08:45 AM to 09:00 AM.
- Afternoon Block Deal Window (second session): This window shall operate between 02:05 PM to 2:20 PM.
- % change is calculated concerning the close price of the stock market. Comparable worth is adjusted price on ex-date for Dividend, Bonus, Rights & Face Value Split.
- Closing is 0% which is 0 points from the previous closing of 7.75
- The revenue/turnover of PARSVNATH DEVELOPERS LIMITED is INR 100 cr – 500 cr
- The net worth of the company has decreased by -16.39 %
- EBITDA of the company has decreased by -225.95 %
- The total assets of the company have reduced by -2.32 %
- 52 wk high 18.70
- 52 wk low 6.00
Positive and Negative Neutral points prasvnath development ltd
- + Annual Revenue rose 113.6% in the last year to Rs 917.8 Crores. Its sector’s average revenue growth for the previous fiscal year was 28.8%.
- _ Quarterly Revenue fell 78.5% YoY to Rs 67.8 Crores. Its sector’s average revenue growth YoY for the quarter was 20.3%.
- – Annual Net Profit fell 15.4% in the last year to Rs 493.9 Cros. Its average net profit growth for the previous fiscal year was 453.3%.
- _ Quarterly Net profit fell 133.5% YoY to Rs 160.8 Crores. Its sector’s average net profit growth YoY for the quarter was -5.5%.
- _ Stock Price fell 55.3% and underperformed its sector by 54.1% in the past year.
- + Price to Earning Ratio is -0.5, lower than its sector P.E. ratio of 98.
- + Debt to Equity Ratio of -10.6 is less than one and healthy. As it implies that its assets are financed mainly through equity.
- _ Interest Coverage Ratio is -0.1, lesser than one. It cannot pay interest with its earnings (EBIT).
NEUTRAL; Promoter Pledges stayed the same in the last quarter at 33%.
NEUTRAL; Promoter Share Holding stayed the same in the most recent quarter at 66.3%.
Review NSE: Parsvnath.